Stags is a long-term family shareholder of non-listed companies with ambitious development projects in a variety of sectors outside of LDA’s core business.
- Private Companies with an enterprise value of between €30m and €300m
- Ability to invest alone as a minority shareholder or to gather a pool of majority investors
- Profitable, mature companies
- Strong competitive position
- Development in international markets
- Committed managers sharing our values
- B-to-B Services
- Consumer Goods
DIVERSIFICATION OF FUNDS
Stags invests in private equity funds with an international presence (LBO, growth capital) and seeks diversification with alternative investment strategies (secondary, mezzanine and turnaround) and geographical diversification. This exposure gives Stags access to a vast network of companies and executives.